Song Of The Day by Eric Berman – The Jukebox Series #18 – Richard Harris: “MacArthur Park” b/w “Didn’t We” – Dunhill 45 RPM Single D-4134 (O2/P2) “The Jukebox Series” focuses on the 80 records that inhabit my 1963 Seeburg LPC1 jukebox. I’ve had my jukebox (or as I like to call it “the prehistoric iPod”) for a little over twelve years and in that time I’d like to think that I’ve perfected the mix of 45s within. Along with Glen Campbell and Art Garfunkel, Richard Harris was one of a … [Read More...]
1964, The Beatles made their US chart debut when "I Want To Hold Your Hand" entered the chart at number 45 just ten days after its release, making it the fastest-breaking and the fastest selling … [Read More...]
on the Sports Report with Packer Dave, Steve Leventhal, Jeff Rich, and John Poulter Get your 2018 NFL Divisional Playoff Preview with Dave and Jeff. Steve and Dave look at the front office … [Read More...]
with David Rusch and Steve Leventhal We learn about the advantages of homeowners purchasing from franchised businesses, and about franchise ownership opportunities, from the Lonnie Helgerson … [Read More...]
Most people these days think cruises and immediately the gigantic ships from the major cruise lines come to mind. Cruises ships come in many different sizes these days. They can be as small as a few … [Read More...]
Song of the Day
Today in Rock History
1964, The Beatles made their US chart debut when "I Want To Hold Your Hand" entered the chart at number 45 just ten days after its release, making it the fastest-breaking and the fastest selling single in Capitol Records history. It went on to spend … [Read More...]
1964, The Rolling Stones released their first EP, which included, "You Better Move On," "Poison Ivy," "Bye Bye Johnny," and "Money." It peaked at number 15 on the UK chart. 1966, NBC-TV bought The Monkees series, placing it on their 1966 autumn … [Read More...]
1964, The Dave Clark Five were at number one on the singles chart with "Glad All Over," the group's only chart topper. 1964, The Beatles played two shows at the Olympia Theatre, Paris, France, the first of an 18-night engagement. The first show … [Read More...]
Weekend Sports Report
on the Sports Report with Packer Dave, Steve Leventhal, Jeff Rich, and John Poulter Get your 2018 NFL Divisional Playoff Preview with Dave and Jeff. Steve and Dave look at the front office changes in Green Bay and Chicago, along with our special guest Les Grobstein … [Read More...]
Welcome to the new year and the four hundred twelfth get together with Everyone's Uncle Marty, and The 3D RadioActivity, and the best way to get things moving is with something most everybody likes. Statistics show that the average consumption in the United States is 3.1 cups of per day. 50% of the population, equivalent to 150 million Americans, drink espresso, cappuccino, latte, or have it chilled. 65% is con … [Read More...]
Basketball royalty once again descended upon Chicago. Unlike college football, which rarely had early season matchups between elite programs, college basketball delights in titanic clashes in November and December. The 2017 State Farm Champions … [Read More...]
- Watch Oteil Burbridge’s Drop Dead Gorgeous “To Lay Me Down” in NYC – 1/15/2018 Full Show AUD
- Watch Foundation Of Funk Lay Down “Just Kissed My Baby > Ain’t No Use” in Boca Raton
- Listen to JRAD’s Soaring “Eyes of the World” at the Cap – 1/14/2018 Full Show AUD
- Front Row: Watch JRAD Debut Chuck Berry Cover in Another Wild Night at the Cap
- Listen to JRAD’s Ferocious Opener at the Cap – 1/12/2018 Full Show AUD
Now Playing – Acid Flashback Radio
Summer/Fall 2017: We have kept our costs as low as possible. And thanks to listeners who continue to donate, we have avoided polluting our signal with annoying ads. We can still use your help. Please see the links below how your … [Read More...]
Get a daily email with our newest blog posts. Subscribe to InternetFM.com
Also Playing on InternetFM.com
Radio Free Phoenix
Planet Radio is here to provide the planet with the best sounding, most intelligent, widest variety of classic rock music available anywhere.
Get Our Daily Update Email
- Do You Remember Who Wore this Dress?
- What’s Wrong with these Iconic Images? #15
- 8 Old-Fashioned Valentine’s Day Traditions We Wish Would Come Back
- 40 Things You Probably Never Knew About “Jaws”
- Guess Which Actor this Kid Grew up to be?
- These Vintage Photos Show The History Of The Supermarket
- 15 Weird Foods That You Won’t Believe People Actually Ate In The 1950s
- Can You Tell Who this Baby Grew Up to be?
- Not music-related, but this made me laugh out loud
- STILL MORE UPDATES: The Latest News Roundup of News on the Death of Dolores O’Riordan
- Hugh Wilson, the guy who created WKRP in Cincinnati has died
- How you heard this bare-bones version of David Bowie’s “Let’s Dance?”
- Forget the joint Korean Olympic team. THIS is the biggest news from the peninsula this week. It involves a singing rubber chicken.