Marty Zivin would have been sixty-one on February 22nd, 2017. A true pioneer of Internet radio, Marty launched The Choice, a Chicago-based rock station way back in 1997, a time when people were just discovering all the Internet had to offer. … [Read More...]
The first thing that grabs you is the rhythm - jittery, squiggly, purely wiggy and totally glitchy rhythm. Rhythms that don’t make you dance, but do make you move. The ghost of Talking Heads’ Remain In … [Read More...]
with Packer Dave and Steve Leventhal Our 2017 baseball previews continue as John Polter talks Yankees, Dodgers, and the Texas Rangers. He also chimes in on hockey and soccer news. Jeff Rich and Josh … [Read More...]
with David Rusch and Steve Leventhal David Goodman from SuperGreen Solutions tells us how to become more energy efficient. Alan Schulman's Basement Watchdog solves flooding issues. Hear discussions … [Read More...]
We're definitely well grounded for program #371, I am your Uncle Marty on The 3D RadioActivity, this time playing songs revolving around the orb where we live, as we now embark on a quest to find a … [Read More...]
Song of the Day
Before “The Boy In The Bubble” and “Graceland”…before “50 Ways To Leave Your Lover” and “Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard”…and before “Bridge Over Troubled Water” and “Sound Of Silence,” there was “Hey Schoolgirl” and a multitude of early recordings by the likes of Tom & Jerry, Jerry Landis, Tommy Graph, Artie Garr, True Taylor, The Mystics and Tico And The Triumphs. No matter what name they recorded under they were still two teenagers named Art and Paul, and when their voices bl … [Read More...]
Today in Rock History
1964, The Rolling Stones made their second appearance on BBC TV show Top Of The Pops performing "Not Fade Away." 1965, This marked the first date of a 21 twice- nightly UK package tour with Del Shannon, Wayne Fontana & the Mindbenders, and … [Read More...]
1966, The Beatles Rubber Soul was at number one on the album chart, the group's seventh album chart topper. 1966, Nancy Sinatra went to number one on the US singles chart with "These Boots Are Made For Walking," also a UK chart topper. 1966, … [Read More...]
1964, The Beatles finished recording their next single "Can't Buy Me Love," at Abbey Road studios, London, (they had first recorded the song on 29 January 1964 at Pathe Marconi Studios in Paris). They also recorded the B-side, "You Can't Do That," … [Read More...]
Weekend Sports Report
with Packer Dave and Steve Leventhal Our 2017 baseball previews continue as John Polter talks Yankees, Dodgers, and the Texas Rangers. He also chimes in on hockey and soccer news. Jeff Rich and Josh the intern talk NBA hoops. Lastly, Paul Banks from TheSportsBank.net … [Read More...]
We're definitely well grounded for program #371, I am your Uncle Marty on The 3D RadioActivity, this time playing songs revolving around the orb where we live, as we now embark on a quest to find a little bit of Heaven here on EARTH. Click to listen =>[jwplayer mediaid="22758"] or download here: https://archive.org/download/The3dRadioactivity/3dradio_20170219-DiggingUpRadioactiveEarth.mp3 We prepare … [Read More...]
- Listen to Tedeschi Trucks Band Finish D.C. Run with Allman Brothers and George Harrison Covers – 2/25/2017 Full Show AUD
- Front Row: Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds Debut “Pretty Bird” Cover In Mexico
- Listen to Tedeschi Trucks Band Cover Clapton, Allman Brothers Band, Grateful Dead & More in D.C. – 2/24/2017 Full Show AUD
- Listen to Tedeschi Trucks Band’s First Night of Their Warner Theatre Run in D.C. – 2/23/2017 Full Show AUD
- Listen to Grateful at Sea’s Jammin’ Grateful Dead Set on Jam Cruise – 1/23/2017 Full Show AUD
Update Winter 2017: Thanks to all who helped us stay on the air in 2016. We have a lot planned for 2017 and need your help. That includes the launch of a new station, and improvements to Acid Flashback Radio. A donor has offered to match … [Read More...]
Get a daily email with our newest blog posts. Subscribe to InternetFM.com
Also Playing on InternetFM.com
Get Our Daily Update Email
- Why Couldn’t the Shipmates Play Cards?
- Why did the boy Throw Butter out the Window?
- What has 13 Hearts but no Other Organs?
- Guess Which Wholesome ’60s T.V. Show This Home Belonged To?
- Guess The Witty ’60s T.V. Show This Farm Belonged To?
- Guess What ’60s T.V. Show This Home Belonged To?
- Why did the boy Throw the Bucket out the Window?
- Guess The Classic ’60s T.V. Show This Hotel Belongs To?