Today’s Song Of The Day is a track from Leonard Cohen’s fourth studio album New Skin For The Old Ceremony. The song derives from the Unetanneh Tokef prayer that is said on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, the Jewish High Holy Days. The song is sung as a duet on the album with fellow Jewish folk singer, Janis Ian. Leonard Cohen: “That song derives very directly from a Hebrew prayer that is sung on the Day of Atonement…according to the tradition, the book of life is opened and in it is inscribed all those who will live, all those who wil … [Read More...]
You either loved it…or you completely loathed it, but there’s no doubt that if you were around in 1974, you could not avoid Maria Muldaur’s “Midnight At The Oasis.” Today’s Song Of The Day was relea … [Read More...]
with Packer Dave and Steve Leventhal Bob LeGere of the Daily Herald joins us for a look at the Chicago Bears - Pittsburgh Steelers game. We'll also discuss the Packers-Bengals and other key NFL … [Read More...]
with David Rusch and Steve Leventhal Learn about new heating/cooling technologies with Fujitzu. Safety tips from UL, and hurricane recovery information from Ames Research are featured. [jwplayer … [Read More...]
I'm Uncle Marty, this is The 3D RadioActivity, and we are back from a relaxing time out where I went to a family reunion and wedding, along with getting together with many friends to break bread, … [Read More...]
Song of the Day
When UNC head coach, Larry Fedora stepped to the press room microphone following his team's 47-35 home loss to #16 Louisville on Saturday, it was clear he was frustrated with the game's outcome. "It's discouraging," Fedora said. "That's not the … [Read More...]
Today in Rock History
1965, San Francisco band The Great Society, featuring Grace Slick, make their live debut at The Coffee Gallery, North Beach, California. The lineup featured Grace, her then-husband Jerry Slick on drums, his brother Darby Slick on guitar, David Miner … [Read More...]
1968, Deep Purple reached the number four spot on the US singles chart with their debut single "Hush."' 1968, Jeannie C Riley went to number one on the singles chart with "Harper Valley PTA." Jeannie won a Grammy for the best female country singer … [Read More...]
1968, Led Zeppelin, still working under the name of The Yardbirds, started recording their debut album at Olympic Studios, Barnes, London, England. The album took only about 36 hours of studio time to complete at a cost of around £1,782 ($2851), with … [Read More...]
Weekend Sports Report
with Packer Dave and Steve Leventhal Bob LeGere of the Daily Herald joins us for a look at the Chicago Bears - Pittsburgh Steelers game. We'll also discuss the Packers-Bengals and other key NFL matchups with Jeff Rich. John Pouler gives us his take on the pennant r … [Read More...]
I'm Uncle Marty, this is The 3D RadioActivity, and we are back from a relaxing time out where I went to a family reunion and wedding, along with getting together with many friends to break bread, which could lead to a larger pants size. Here's some music that might be something taken as being true or factual and used as a starting point for a course of action or reasoning where the conclusion may turn out to be … [Read More...]
- Watch Bruce Springsteen’s Surprise Sit-in With Jackson Browne for the Eagles’ “Take It Easy” at Laid Back Festival
- Watch Bob Weir’s Brilliant Acoustic Set at Sweetwater Music Hall
- Watch Gary Clark Jr. Trample The Forum with “Come Together” and “When My Train Pulls In”
- Front Row: Watch Trey Anastasio, Mike Gordon and Grace Potter Sing an Intimate “Water in the Sky” in Vermont
- Listen to Trey Anastasio Band Bring the Fire to Portland, ME – 9/16/2017 Full Show AUD
Summer 2017: We have kept our costs as low as possible. And thanks to listeners who continue to donate, we have avoided polluting our signal with annoying ads. We can still use your help. Please see the links below how your contribution o … [Read More...]
Get a daily email with our newest blog posts. Subscribe to InternetFM.com
Also Playing on InternetFM.com
Get Our Daily Update Email
- 13 Amazing Photos of Native American Life That Will Transport You to the Past
- Gilligan’s Island Trivia Quiz?
- Jerry Lewis Left All But One of His Kids Out Of His Will
- How Long Does it Take a Clock to Strike 3 O’Clock?
- $250,000 Silver Penny Found In Desk Drawer! We’ll Show You How To Check If You Have One
- What Legendary Supermodels Look Like Now
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Grace Kelly’s Stunning Wedding Gown
- How Well Do You Know Bewitched?
- The New Pennywise the Clown Musical Meme Will Give You Nightmares
- Listen to Wu-Tang Clan Dis Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli
- This Site Allows Anyone to Track Radio Airplay Around the World. Say Hello to WARM.
- The Ongoing History of New Music, Episode 792: The Tool Odyssey
- I’ll See You at The Music Expo TOMORROW!