Most rock fans know this song by Three Dog Night’s hit version, but here’s the original recording from the 1968 Broadway Cast of the musical Hair - The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical. The show introduced the hits "Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In," "Good Morning Starshine" and the title song which were brought to the charts by the likes of The Fifth Dimension, Oliver and The Cowsills respectively. All of the songs in the musical were written by Galt MacDermot, Gerome Ragni and James Rado. MacDermot also wrote the music to the 1971 m … [Read More...]
1965, The Who are scheduled to play an 8pm show at the Aarhus Hallen in Aarhus. The audience pelts the opening acts with bottles and trash and turns into a rioting mob by the time The Who take the … [Read More...]
with Packer Dave and Steve Leventhal Bob LeGere of the Daily Herald joins us for a look at the Chicago Bears - Pittsburgh Steelers game. We'll also discuss the Packers-Bengals and other key NFL … [Read More...]
with David Rusch and Steve Leventhal Learn about new heating/cooling technologies with Fujitzu. Safety tips from UL, and hurricane recovery information from Ames Research are featured. [jwplayer … [Read More...]
It's The 3D RadioActivity number 396, and it's Time 2 Rhyme as I am having musical contractions for you this time, with the English copular verb to be, focused on an individual "state of being". So, … [Read More...]
Song of the Day
When UNC head coach, Larry Fedora stepped to the press room microphone following his team's 47-35 home loss to #16 Louisville on Saturday, it was clear he was frustrated with the game's outcome. "It's discouraging," Fedora said. "That's not the … [Read More...]
Today in Rock History
1965, The Who are scheduled to play an 8pm show at the Aarhus Hallen in Aarhus. The audience pelts the opening acts with bottles and trash and turns into a rioting mob by the time The Who take the stage. The band makes it through half of one song … [Read More...]
1965, Bob Dylan played the first night on a 36 date North American tour at Austin Municipal Auditorium in Austin, Texas. 1966, Jimi Hendrix arrived in London with manager Chas Chandler on a flight from New York City. With only the clothes he was … [Read More...]
1966, The Rolling Stones 66 12-date UK tour kicked off at the Royal Albert Hall London. Supported by The Yardbirds, Ike and Tina Turner, and Peter Jay and the New Jaywalkers. Both Keith Moon and John Entwistle from The Who were in the … [Read More...]
Weekend Sports Report
with Packer Dave and Steve Leventhal Bob LeGere of the Daily Herald joins us for a look at the Chicago Bears - Pittsburgh Steelers game. We'll also discuss the Packers-Bengals and other key NFL matchups with Jeff Rich. John Pouler gives us his take on the pennant r … [Read More...]
It's The 3D RadioActivity number 396, and it's Time 2 Rhyme as I am having musical contractions for you this time, with the English copular verb to be, focused on an individual "state of being". So, I'm as I'm in the mood for that... and love. Click to listen => [jwplayer mediaid="23572"] Download here: https://archive.org/download/The3dRadioactivity/3dradio_20170917-Time2RhymeIm.mp3 I hope you've l … [Read More...]
- Instant Classic: Listen to Eric Krasno and Friends Come Alive in Brooklyn – 9/24/2017 Full Show AUD
- Pro-shot: Watch Neil Young and Promise of the Real’s Colossal “Cortez the Killer” at Farm Aid – 9/16/2017 Full Set Video
- Watch George Porter Jr., Tom Hamilton and Eric Krasno Lead All-Star Cast in Grateful Dead Tunes at Ardmore
- Listen to a Hypnotizing Cover of Bob Marley’s “Rat Race” from Antibalas in Boston
- Watch Bruce Springsteen’s Surprise Sit-in With Jackson Browne for the Eagles’ “Take It Easy” at Laid Back Festival
Summer 2017: We have kept our costs as low as possible. And thanks to listeners who continue to donate, we have avoided polluting our signal with annoying ads. We can still use your help. Please see the links below how your contribution o … [Read More...]
Get a daily email with our newest blog posts. Subscribe to InternetFM.com
Also Playing on InternetFM.com
Get Our Daily Update Email
- If You Threw A White Hat With A Blue Ribbon Into The Red Sea, What Would It Become?
- What Word Begins And Ends With An “E”, But Only Has One Letter?
- Remember Milli Vanilli? Here’s The Truth About Their Demise A Generation Later!
- 11 Unknown Facts About Johnny Depp That You Probably Didn’t Know
- A Farmer Has Sixteen Chickens. A Fox Kills All But Six Of The Chickens. How Many Chickens Does The Farmer Have Left?
- 18 Facts About Robin Williams That Will Make You Miss Him Even More
- How Well Do You Know The Dukes of Hazzard?
- Liz Dawn, ‘Coronation Street’s’ Vera Duckworth, Dies At 77
- Science Says If You Prefer Listening to Rap, You’re More Likely to be a Psychopath
- Rapper B.o.B. has Started a GoFundMe Campaign to Prove That the World is Flat
- A Brief History of Creating Music with Algorithms and AI
- Now Musicians Like Eddie Vedder, Roger Waters and Prophets of Rage are Taking a Knee
- New Survey: Smart Speakers are Big Thing and Getting Bigger